Re: On topic - Solipsism a reply to Polhemus _ Was: The failings of (engineer...

BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

Bill-
It's truly unfortunate that you are so full of yourself. As Dennis said, you need to get out from under your anger. You've made some very good posts to the list on ENGINEERING matters which I appreciate. But lately, your posts have added considerable negative value. I hope you will get the professional help you truly need to rid yourself of the anger.

Um, who's being "negative" now?

I guess by your definition is someone made a scathing insult to your wife, you'd shrug it off because, after all, one should NEVER be "negative" under any circumstance.

I happened to grow up in a time and place where we were taught to love this country. I feel privileged to have had that experience. I love America and all she stands for, and I have decided, after months of hearing so-called "concerned Americans" damn and villify this country in hopes of being picked to lead it, that I'm not going to stand by and listen to the insults any longer.

You can call that "negative" if you want, but I wonder if your wife might appreciate some support in similar circumstances.

Just a thought.