Re: The failings etc. Enough, already.

Christopher Wright wrote:

This is an apology, not for anything I've said, but for helping set Bill off.

It's nothing personal. I'm just sick and tired of hearing the land that I love run down incessantly by those who ought to know better. We had over a year of it, just as soon as the first Democrat candidate for President reared up on his hind legs.

Say what you want, but if it's in my hearing, you can bet I'm going to "go off." To quote the guy from "Network": I'm mad has h*ll and I'm not going to take it any more. It was bad enough when it was on the 24 hour news channels. Now it's here, too?

Fuggedabaddit.