Re: Looking for ICO Systems, Inc. - Boston

Ken,

Try reaching out to the BSCES listed below.  If you have the full name, they might know if he/she is/was a member and if there is any contact info.

I could also contact some old associates from the area if you want to send me the name off list.  That might even be a longer shot....

Jim

The Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE (BSCES)
The Engineering Center
One Walnut Street, Boston, MA 02108-3616
Phone: 617/227-5551 Fax: 617/227-6783
Email: bsces(--nospam--at)engineers.org

Ken Peoples <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net> wrote:
I know that this is a shot in the dark, but I thought I would at least give it a try.  I am looking at some drawings prepared in 1978 by a structural engineering firm called ICO Systems, Inc located at 251 Newbury Street, Boston, MA.  I have a question for the designer if they are still around.  I did a search on the internet but could not find them.  Do any of you know of this company?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.