Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Residential Building Permit

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Jordan Truesdell, PE wrote:

The simple answer to your question is...Ask the local building official.

The long answer is:

A two minute google will reveal the following link:

Apropos of nothing, I am surprised at the "amateurish" appearance of that "MASS.GOV" website! It looks like it was put together ca. 1997 by someone who had a rudimentary knowledge of HTML authoring, and has not been updated (other than content) since that time!

Really hard to read with those "speckles" all over the screen.

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********