Re: Residential Building Permit

On 13 Dec 2004, at 8:40, Neil Moore wrote:

> Bill, I could care less about the presentation of the mass.gov web site -
> it's the content that I am impressed with.  This is what California and all
> other states needs to have.
>
> Neil Moore, S.E.
> neil moore and associates

YES!

This is the type of public access to the law that I've mentioned in another
thread.

I think that Bill's comment is a good one.  They could easily change the
background and make the page more readable.  But, they've got a well
organized setup and good access to the requirements and the process.
Some of the PDF documents have got problems in their tables and
equations, but in most cases not un-decipherable.

Take care,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.