From: L. Pack [mailto:Lloyd(--nospam--at)pecid.com]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:24 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: The failings ... I second the motion!

(excerpt)

How often have you been required or had requests to include wind load
diagrams for the structures that you are designing.  Are the diagrams
in ASCE 7 not sufficient for your clients or do you provide them with
diagrams showing the various wind loading zones used to generate your

I was recently asked to show these zones on a job, and was surprised
to get the request, as I've not run across that before.

What have others on this list done in their calculation packages?

Take care,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.