RE: ASCE wind loading diagrams

I wasn't going to reply to this, but I seem to be in the minority in not including wind zone diagrams. I generally note the wind forces via the zone notation in ASCE7, and give an overriding PSF value for the entire building by running numbers on the worst case. Those values are used in UNO-fashion in my calcs.

Snow drift, on the other hand, usually gets a diagram. Plus, on jobs with prefab roof trusses that diagram goes on the contract set. I've found it to be the only way to get the truss guys to actually run their loads with snow properly.

Jordan