From: Acie Chance [mailto:achance(--nospam--at)lacsd.org]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 9:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: The failings etc. Enough, already.

   Actually Dennis this started when I said there is not a class system in
The United States of America as presented by Mr. Sanchez.  Mr. Wish then
proceeded to tell me that he knew all about everything by saying I must be
young ( 53) and ignorant (because I do not write well.)  I may not write
well but he seamed to understand what I wrote.

   Thanks for the tolerance.

Acie Chance