Re: conduit support truss

Ken-
I've run into this type of things a couple of times in the Geothermal Industry.  The economy of the structure type depends on who will fabricate it so that is the first question I'd ask.  Second, in both cases, expansion was not talked about but initially but once they saw how easy they could run things across the space, they wanted to be able to handle more lines.  Plan for at least some level of expansion.
HTH
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA