From: M. David Finley, P.E. [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 5:31 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Solo Practice - Billing Software

A question for those who have very small firms, especially 1 person firms:  How are you handling invoicing?

I am evaluating the BillQuick software, which seems pretty impressive, but I would like to know if there are any other recommendations.

As always, if you prefer not to express an opinion publicly on the list, you can e-mail me privately.

TIA,

M. David Finley, P.E.