Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 7:30 AM
Subject: Solo Practice - Billing Software

A question for those who have very small firms, especially 1 person firms:  How are you handling invoicing?

I am evaluating the BillQuick software, which seems pretty impressive, but I would like to know if there are any other recommendations.

As always, if you prefer not to express an opinion publicly on the list, you can e-mail me privately.

TIA,

M. David Finley, P.E.