From: Gray Hodge [mailto:ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 10:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Pole Barns

Does the pole barn industry have a design standard similar to the MBMA's
Low Rise Building Systems Manual?  Where is it available?

W. Gray Hodge, P.E., S.E.

HODGE DESIGN ASSOCIATES, P.C.

Structural Engineers

22 Chestnut Street

Evansville, Indiana 47713-1022

812.422.2558 P

812.422.3337 F

ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com <mailto:ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com>

www.hodgedesign.com <http://www.hodgedesign.com/>