glulam beam

I seem to recall product literature about a Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Poylmer
(CFRP) plate being added to strengthen a glulam beam - might have been a
Sika product - I can't remember, but the end result was beautiful - the
casual observer would not have realized the member had been strengthened.

Anne D. Cope
Structural Engineer, PhD
Reynolds, Smith & Hills, Inc.
2235 N. Courtenay Pkwy. Ste C