From: Reza Dashti Asl [mailto:rezadashti(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:51 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Aluminum girts and stainless steel screws

HI,
I have been asked to design aluminum girts with stainless steel screws
connected through exteriror sheathing to steel studs. Any comments on
galvanic action between the girt and screws and/or the whole assembly and
any info on the capacity od stainless screw and will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Reza Dashti P.Eng