From: "Jason Emoto" <jemoto(--nospam--at)reidmidd.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Equal Tension/Comprression Capacity Device
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:30:22 -0800

Buckling-restrained brace manufacturers include Star Seismic (www.starseismic.net), Core Brace (www.corebrace.com), and Nippon Steel. There is also a new Steel Tips article by Lopez and Sabelli that provides a good introduction to BRBs (www.steeltips.org). BRBFs are included in the latest NEHRP provisions and will be included in the 2005 AISC seismic provisions.

Jason Emoto

>>> "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com> 12/16/04 10:31AM >>>

A B.R.B.? (Buckling restrained brace?)