Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
solo engineers- W-9 question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: solo engineers- W-9 question
- From: "akester" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:37:06 -0500
I have a email into my accountant friend, but I figure I am not the first person to have had to fill one of these out before. I have just started doing independent contract work. Two of my clients have sent me W-9 forms. I do not know if I am exempt from backup withholding or not.
If you do know, please CC me directly because I am on digest mode..
Thanks in advance,
Andrew Kester, PE
Lake Mary, FL
- Prev by Subject: Re: solo engineering: hourly jobs/software investment/etc
- Next by Subject: RE: solo engineers- W-9 question
- Previous by thread: RE: Intellectual Property
- Next by thread: RE: solo engineers- W-9 question