Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Puerto Rico[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Puerto Rico
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:48:15 -0500
Yes, find someone that can translate, speak Spanish to the Licensing Board or you will never get anywhere with them. Once I got my license it was valid for 6 years, it lapsed in 2003 but I didn’t renew.
Structural Dept. - Manalapan
Anyone familiar with registration in Puerto Rico?
Brian K. Smith, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Puerto Rico
- Next by Subject: RE: Puerto Rico
- Previous by thread: Puerto Rico
- Next by thread: RE: Puerto Rico