Dynamic analysis

I have a 7 story parking structure with 2 levels of basements. I am using Etabs to model the structure and carried out a dynamic analysis using Ritz vector. Every frame line is a special moment resisting frames. Therefore I have a huge redundancy. I am getting 90% mass participation at mode 20. Is this valid? The plan checkers are saying, I should get 90% mass participation at mode 6, 7.

Is there anything I could refer to for this?

Happy Holidays!

Thank you.

Shamini