Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Puerto Rico[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Puerto Rico
- From: "Mark Remmetter" <MarkR(--nospam--at)sai-engineers.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:14:04 -0500
I went thru this last year and did not have any problems not being able to speak Spanish. The application form is in Spanish so a good translation dictionary is required. They require the NCEES record in order to apply for registration. You will need to be come registered with Puerto Rico and join the PR College of Engineers & Architects in order to seal any plans. The process is much easier now than it was even 5 years ago.
Mark E. Remmetter P.E.
From: smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net [mailto:smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 12:44 PM
Subject: Puerto Rico
Anyone familiar with registration in Puerto Rico?
Brian K. Smith, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Puerto Rico
- Next by Subject: RE: Puerto Rico
- Previous by thread: RE: Puerto Rico
- Next by thread: RE: Puerto Rico