From: umut
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 04:32 PM
Subject: Disaster mangement in California- contacts needed

Dear All;

I am looking for some government, university or non governmental organization related people
that are involved in natural hazard projects (especially earthquakes, floods, forest fires, landslides)
 in California region for disaster management. If you have some contacts that could help me on this,
I would appreciate since I need to reach these people pretty soon.

Thanks
Umut Destegul

destegul(--nospam--at)redlands.edu

ESRI, intern