RE: Live load reduction and load combinations

Title: Live load reduction and load combinations

Bruce,

I can’t answer your question, which by the way is a good question, but I don’t think you can reduce the snow load for tributary area.  Not sure that is what you are doing with the snow load, but it kind of reads that way.

Lots of goodies in our office today, and the table will be set up all afternoon.  The bad part is it is set up right near my desk, so I have smelled all the food and deserts all day.

J. Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.

Civil Engineering and Surveying