Re: Aluminum girts and stainless steel screws

FWIW, my Aluminum Design Manual from The Aluminum Association requires
that steel surfaces in contact with uncoated aluminum be painted to
prevent direct contact between the metals.  It specifically excludes
Aluminized, hot dip or electro- galvanized steel and 300 series
stainless steel from this requirement, unless in a high chloride
environment.  (Ref. Part 1A, Sec. 6.6.1 "Contact With Dissimilar
Metals")

Kieran