Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HOW CAN YOU FELLOWS TALK ABOUT FEET?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: HOW CAN YOU FELLOWS TALK ABOUT FEET?
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:18:10 -0800
If you forget about that silly feet and switch to inches instead,
and inches only, you will make your life easier and less mistakes.
I am not trying to talk you into metrication.
But when I see 'feet' I laugh...
- Prev by Subject: Re: horizontal large building
- Next by Subject: Re: HOW CAN YOU FELLOWS TALK ABOUT FEET?
- Previous by thread: Re: Soil swell
- Next by thread: Re: HOW CAN YOU FELLOWS TALK ABOUT FEET?