Re: Solid masonry below grade

Jim,

I do not do a lot masonry work but I can think of the following reasons:

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

Jim Wilson <wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>

12/23/2004 09:19 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
Solid masonry below grade

What is the reason for filling masonry solid below
grade?

Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA