Re: Virtual Work

thanks for the answer Rich and Christ. does virtual work only apply in linear elastic & linear geometric?

nico
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Lewis" <sea(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 10:02 AM
Subject: RE: Virtual Work

I think virtual work is what my day has been like.  I worked all day and
have virtually nothing to show for it!

Okay, I learned about virtual work back in school before desktop FEA
programs became a commodity.  It is a shortcut way of solving
indeterminate analysis problems.  I have virtually done no virtual
analysis in the last 15 virtual years or so.

Rich Lewis
Lewis Engineering
********