Quotes of the Day - Christmas

Dear all and sundries:

And, this one was passed to ME from a friend.

1. "There is no ideal Christmas; only the one
Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of
your values, desires, affections, and traditions."
-Bill McKibbens

2. "Let no pleasure tempt thee, no profit allure thee,
no ambition corrupt thee, no example sway thee, no persuasion
move thee to do anything which thou knowest to be evil; so thou
shalt live jollily, for a good conscience is a continual Christmas."
-Benjamin Franklin

3. "Kindness is never wasted. If it has no effect on the recipient,
at least it benefits the bestower."   - S.H. Simmons

"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have
said." Then the angel left her.  Luke 1:38

Happy Holidays all.

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, MASCE
Senior Structural Engineer
Saudi Oger Ltd