Re: Tsunami

G Vishwanath wrote:

List,

I am taking the liberty to post a copy of my reply to
a private mail received from a friend and well-wisher
in USA.
How bad is it going to get, do you think?

I'm afraid that since so many of the areas affected are isolated with limited communication, the final death toll's going to run into the six-figure mark.

What's the projection over there where you are?