IL SE license

I just got my IL SE license.  Most states, including IL require you to display the license in the place of business.  Most states send certificates that you'd actually want to display.  IL sent about a 5x8 card that looks like it was printed on my college printer.  Is this the final one, it sure looks like it?  I'd contact them and ask but takes about 3 days to finally get a ring over there.  Getting the license was a big enough pain.  If this is the final one then it looks more like a thumbtack on a cork board sort of thing.  I guess that'll have to do.

John C. Jones, PE
Barnett Associates
Pell City, AL
205-884-5334