PE Liscense

In case anyone was interested, I passed my SE I exam and am now a PE.
My score wasn't all that high, but the pass rate was 43%, so I feel
pretty good about it.

Thank you all for your advice on what books to get, what to study, and -
well, just in general - thank you.

Brian S. Bossley, PE
Ventura Engineering
7610 Olentangy River Rd.