RE: PE License

What's the Groucho Marx line?

Oh yeah:

"I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member!"

At any rate Brian, congratulations!

All that matters is that you passed the exam; the score is irrelevant!

Now hit your boss up for a raise!

(Just FYI, when I passed the SE exam, I had to buy lunch for everybody and
pay for my own new business cards!)

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher + partners
372 West Ontario