Re: PE Liscense

Congratulations!  No need to endulge the old college exam grading mind-set.  Passing by one point gets you the same license as passing by thirty points.  Just think of yourself as an efficient studier.  Provided you make sure you are rock-solid in your choosen fields of practice, there may be better uses of your time than studying things you won't use for hours to pad a score that no one will ever see anyway.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE

>>> "Brian S Bossley" <BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com> 12/27/04 07:54AM >>>
In case anyone was interested, I passed my SE I exam and am now a PE.
My score wasn't all that high, but the pass rate was 43%, so I feel
pretty good about it.

Thank you all for your advice on what books to get, what to study, and -
well, just in general - thank you.

Brian S. Bossley, PE
Ventura Engineering
7610 Olentangy River Rd.