From: ASC [mailto:ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 10:05 PM
To: Struct EngAssoc
Subject: NATURAL FREQ OF CANTILEVER PIER

I assume you will have no difficulty finding

the formula for a NF of a cantilever. The problem may be

its base, which by nature is deformable.

You will have to increase the basic flexibility by adding translation

and rotation of the base.

Sincerely, Gregory

Dr Gregory Szuladzinski
Analytical Service Pty Ltd