Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
LEARNING DYNAMICS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: LEARNING DYNAMICS
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:33:34 -0800
Questions on the subject pop up at regular intervals.
The difficulty in helping is that usually nothing is known
about the situation and the starting level of the inquirer.
A 'hint' may be a distraction as well.
I can perhaps suggest the book by the undersigned,
entitled DYNAMICS OF STRUCTURES AND MACHINERY,
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. A broad coverage of theory
very simply presented, along with some 500 problems,
majority solved in detail. Was recently on offer by Amazon.com.
I hope this will not be seen as advertising, since I have no benefit
Dr Gregory Szuladzinski
Analytical Service Pty Ltd
5 Warwick St
T: 612 9418-1842
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lateral Bracing
- Next by Subject: RE: LEARNING DYNAMICS
- Previous by thread: Looking for "Theory of Elastic Stability" by Timoshenko and Gere
- Next by thread: RE: LEARNING DYNAMICS