From: ASC [mailto:ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 7:04 AM
To: Struct EngAssoc
Subject: LEARNING DYNAMICS

Questions on the subject pop up at regular intervals.
The difficulty in helping is that usually nothing is known
about the situation and the starting level of the inquirer.
A 'hint' may be a distraction as well.

I can perhaps suggest the book by the undersigned,
entitled DYNAMICS OF STRUCTURES AND MACHINERY,
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. A broad coverage of theory
very simply presented, along with some 500 problems,
majority solved in detail. Was recently on offer by Amazon.com.

I hope this will not be seen as advertising, since I have no benefit
from it.

Sincerely, Gregory

Dr Gregory Szuladzinski
Analytical Service Pty Ltd