Re: LEARNING DYNAMICS

Dear Dr.- Ing. Szuladzinski:

I  believe this book is written by you. I tried the amazon.com, but was
unable to locate. Is this book still available from the John Wiley?.

Himat

>>> ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au 12/29/2004 10:33:34 PM >>>
Questions on the subject pop up at regular intervals.
The difficulty in helping is that usually nothing is known
about the situation and the starting level of the inquirer.
A 'hint' may be a distraction as well.

I can perhaps suggest the book by the undersigned,
entitled DYNAMICS OF STRUCTURES AND MACHINERY,
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. A broad coverage of theory
very simply presented, along with some 500 problems,
majority solved in detail. Was recently on offer by Amazon.com.

I hope this will not be seen as advertising, since I have no benefit
from it.

Sincerely, Gregory

Dr Gregory Szuladzinski
Analytical Service Pty Ltd