Re: Tsunami

Padmanabhan Rajendran wrote:

Politics aside, what Christopher says is still true.
That truism remains unaffected by election results.

That war is hell? That is and will always be correct.

That the conflict in Iraq is less preferable to a "stable" Iraq with that madman still in power? How can you people continue with such tripe?

That said, our sorrows continue for the suffering in the aftermath of the Indian Ocean catastrophe.