RE: Archives

Go to seaint.org and click on “list server” at the to of the page…then click on “email archive” (just above the boxes you can use to subscribe / unscribe.

Bruce D. Holcomb, P.E., S.E.

Structural Engineer

Member AISC, SEAKM

Butler, Rosenbury & Partners

300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505

Springfield, MO 65806

ph. 417-865-6100

fax 417-865-6102

www.brpae.com

Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Planning & Development

Your Vision.  Our Focus.