Re: Geotech Labs

Gail,

I am currently working with UTS out of Stoneham.  Ask
for Steve Crabtree at 781-438-7755.  I'm not sure if
they do soils or not, but they at least do a lot of
concrete and steel inspections, and they are a big
player in the Boston area.

Dating back a few years, I've also used ATC
Construction Services out of East Longmeadow - near
Springfield.  413-525-5737.  Tom Bowker was the
regional division manager at the time.  They were very
reliable on a soil testing job at Logan that had them
on-site at odd hours and on short notice.

Both are very reputable and will no doubt take care of
you.  If I think of the third, I'll write back.

Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA