tsunamis and american election politics.

In regards to Bill's post:

>Politics aside, what Christopher says is still true.

"That the conflict in Iraq is less preferable to a "stable" Iraq with
that madman still in power?"

>From my perspective, that question can be answered like this:  YES.

"How can you people continue with such tripe?"

Easy.  In that "stable" Iraq with the madman in power, at least a
thousand more US soldiers (and an unaccounted for number of civilians)
would still be alive.

Thanks.

Chris!!

Please do not send me any unsolicited email.  You know who you are.