RE: tsunamis and american election politics.

Interesting point about the whole WWII "thang"

Saw my father and his brothers over the holidays...

Between the four of them, COMBAT (yes, COMBAT) veterans of North Africa,
Sicily
Normandy, the Battle of the Bulge, liberating the concentration
camps and appropriately enough, the occupation of Germany after the war.

I have yet to meet a group of people more against the War in Iraq.

They should know a few things about combat...they've actually had to dodge
enemy bullets.

Just FYI>

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher + partners