From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Insulrock diaphragm
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:25:39 -0700

Will,
Several years ago I looked at an old building with a roof system that was
referred to as (IIRC)a "Tectum" system, which sounds similar to what you are
describing.  But, as Harold stated there were probably a number of
manufacturers.  I seems as though I was able to find some information doing
a search for "Tectum Roofing".  Sorry, but what I had is still with an old
employer.
Hope this helps.
J.Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)