From: "Eli Grassley" <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Insulrock diaphragm
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:50:20 -0800

Harold -
This has been some extremely timely information for myself - thank you!  I
just happen to be getting started on a seismic investigation for a 1960 era
classroom building that has some type of "3-inch insulated slab" roof that
sounds suspiciously like what you described.  Only the system in my case is
supported by Glulam purlins.

Were there systems similar to Pyrofill that could have been designed with
Glulam purlins instead of WF?  I have an old Pyrofill technical report that
I'm using as a starting point.

Eli Grassley
PSM Engineers
Seattle, WA