RE: Are Roof Top Units considered Dead or Live Loads?

Bob,

Including one re-roofing weight is required for DSA projects in California (CBC 1607A.4.1).

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>

01/04/2005 07:37 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

"'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Are Roof Top Units considered Dead or Live Loads?

Good point.

How many of us include re-roofing allowances in our roof design loads?

Bob Garner, S.E.