RE: Password - Excel

Here's a free one I've used in the past.  Seems to work just fine.
http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
Jun,

Try the following links.

http://www.ky.hkkk.fi/~k24690/formal/crackingexcel.html

http://www.lostpassword.com/

http://www.passwordrecoverytools.com/en/excel

Two years ago, I had the same problem.
I used one of the above links and solved my problem.
I don't remember which one I used.

It did not give me the lost password but it cooked up
another password (some crazy combination of letters
and numbers and special characters) which worked.
I then saved the file once again without the password
and swore never to use passwords till my memory
improved.
It hasn't
It's worse now.

Regards