From: Brian S Bossley [mailto:BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 7:38 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Wind Load on a Two Sided Building

I have been asked to analyze a structure that was a completely open
canopy structure for additional wind loads it would receive if two sides
were added onto the structure (the two sides being adjoining sides).

>From looking at ASCE 7, I know this is not an open, enclosed, or
partially enclosed building, but also it wouldn't really act as a sign,
either.  Has anyone else had any experience with this type of situation?

Brian S. Bossley, PE
Ventura Engineering
7610 Olentangy River Rd.
Columbus, OH 43235