From: Sherman, William
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:02 AM
To: SeaInt Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)
Subject: Test - verify post on listserver

Up until 12/21/04, my posts to the seaint listserver were copied to me
when posted to the listserver. Since then, I have sent 5 messages to the
listserver but they did not come back to me as being posted and I
haven't seen any responses to my comments. If someone could send me an
email to verify if this message is posted to the server, I would
appreciate it.

I also tried to access the email archive at seaint.org, but I get an
error message when I try to search the archive. Thus, I could not verify
my posts in the archives or access previous discussions of this problem.

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311