Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Marshall Stability Test[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Marshall Stability Test
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:57:56 EST
There's a test for asphalt called the Marshall Stability Test.
The ASTM for it (ASTM D-1559) was apparently withdrawn in 1998 and not replaced by anything else.
Does any one know why? I don't really need to know, I'm just curious, because I think the test is still routinely specified.
- Prev by Subject: re: marketing
- Next by Subject: RE: Marshall Stability Test
- Previous by thread: Fw: Tsunami - how many disasters
- Next by thread: RE: Marshall Stability Test