Re: CFRP durability questions

Dear Daniel:

For CFRP, the concern about durability is more related to the resin system used
as opposed to the carbon fibers themselves.  For our products (QuakeWrap), we
have subjected the system to an accelerated test at extremely severe conditions
(both acidic and basic) for 6200 hours and the performance has been great.

Mo Ehsani, Ph.D., S.E.
President, QuakeWrap, Inc. and
Professor of Civil Engineering, U of Arizona
www.QuakeWrap.com
Tel: (520) 250-7020