Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bridging Strapping for CFS joists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bridging Strapping for CFS joists
- From: "Wesley Werner" <wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:43:18 -0500
What gauge does the flat strap bridging for CFS joists need to be? I am using 800S200-54 joists at 12" o.c. I don't see any guidance in the literature I have on choosing a size. I am guessing that a 2" wide, 20 gauge strap would be adequate. I am also using solid bridging at the ends and every five joist spaces.
Wesley C. Werner
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bridge Pile Sway Bracing
- Next by Subject: British Standards and Codes
- Previous by thread: Re: Virtual Work
- Next by thread: ACI 302 floor classes