RE: Swamp cooler

I had a swamp cooler at a previous home I owned in Colorado. I thought
it did a good job cooling the house on hot, dry summer days.

At my current home, we have a "whole house attic fan". It doesn't do
much good during the heat of the day, but in the evenings in draws in
cool outside air and pushes the hot attic air out, to cool the house
down by bedtime. (Much cheaper than central air conditioning.)

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311